These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on www.onlinecivilforum.com. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
You can find the OnlineCivil Forum Rules .
"Although the administrators and moderators of OnlineCivil Forum - Civil Engineering Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of OnlineCivil Forum - Civil Engineering Forum will be held responsible for the content of any message.
OnlineCivil Forum - Civil Engineering Forum is public and constituted of user's messages. Although we encourage free speech and unconstrained exchange of ideas, we do ask you to follow some basic rules.
1. Before you participate in the forums you must configure your avatar (preferably a picture of yourself) and introduce yourself to the Community in the Introductions and Suggestions forum. Not following these 2 simple steps will result in an infraction and eventual expulsion from the forums;
2. All pictures used in posts must be uploaded to our servers with OnlineCivil Forum Upload. No hot-linking pictures from other sites or image services. Unless they are big in dimension (>50 Mb), all PDF, ZIP, RAR, DOC, XLS, etc., must also be uploaded with CivilDB Upload;
3. Links to file sharing sites like "Rapidshare", "Megaupload", etc., must be coded, using CODE tags ();
4. Posts about eBooks or software that are illustrated with cover images or screenshots will be valorised by our moderators;
5. Don't repeat the content of posts, it will be considered Spam and avoid posting simple phrases like "Thank you" or "Great post";
6. The following content is prohibited and will result in an immediate and permanent ban from OnlineCivil Forum: pornography, racism or discrimination, spam and scams, publicity to services or sites, copyrighted or trademarked content without permission of the author(s), obscenity and swearing, trolling and encouragement to dangerous or illegal acts;
7. Be cordial. Honour the Civil Engineer profession.
The owners of OnlineCivil Forum - Civil Engineering Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason." #
- You can find the OnlineCivil Forum Rules .